domingo, 11 de junio de 2017

Activities you can do to improve your English :

1. For this activity I leave you a conversation into two persons, you need to  complete the word with third conditional.

Ps: You can take an screenshot of this activity and print it to do it

Chloe : Hi, Theo How's life at uni?
Theo : Terrible
Chloe : Really? Why?
Theo: Well, if ________ (pay) more atention in class, I ________ (not fail) my exams.
Chloe : You failed your exams?
Theo : Big time! Also, if I _______ (not download) all those movies and songs, I _______ (not get) into debt.
Chloe : That's awful
Chloe : So what are you going to do now?
Theo : I'm going home - but I can't find my bike. Oh no! It's been stolen!
Chloe : Well, if you _______ (lock) it, nobody ______(take) it!

3 comentarios:

  1. I recommend that you can show more interesting activities, like more dinamic things, it's a good idea, but I prefer dinamic things.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this activity because i learn more about the third conditional and i can practice

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great Blog! I think you dedicated many time doing it. Your activities were great, and your presentation was spectacular!

    ResponderEliminar