domingo, 11 de junio de 2017

This is a book that i liked so much, Back its a book about Jojo (the principal character) that he return from the jail to his old neighborhood and everyone is afraid of him when he walks on the street then finaly kill him and someone tries to know who kill him

I really like it, I couldn't stop reading it until i finish it
I really recommend you to read it.

4 comentarios:

  1. I read some of the main pages and i really like it , thebook has a lot of action which is interesting because of the plot.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I read some of the main pages and i really like it , thebook has a lot of action which is interesting because of the plot.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Ricardo
    1 year ago I red this book, and I really loved it, the plot is very interesting, I recommend you that you can organise better your ideas, and don't tell to us the end, because you are like spoiling to us.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like this book because i like the books about action, of what little I read of the book I liked a lot

    ResponderEliminar