domingo, 11 de junio de 2017



2. For this activity you need to read the next article, you have to answer some questions and read it and record your voice like I do it here.



1. What were the main conclusions of the two surveys?
2. Who did the surveys find to be least honest
3. Why does the writer ask if the survey's results were "surprising"?





Answers :

1. a. A woman buys a special dress, wears it once and then takes it back for a refund
    b. A care home nurse gets an old person to change their will in his favour
2. Over 80% thought it was wrong to take the dress back
3. Because part of the people were dishonest


3 comentarios:

  1. I liked this article, I Think that describes like the real life, and it's cool

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this activity because in that activity in the class i went wrong and thanks this i can practice

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a great actuvity, you made your best!
    Keep workig like that!

    ResponderEliminar